Song of the Ainur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the Ainur

The LotRO Kinship on the Landroval server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elan sila luman omentielvo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaniel

Male
Number of posts : 4
Character Name : Vaniel
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Elan sila luman omentielvo! Empty
PostSubject: Elan sila luman omentielvo!   Elan sila luman omentielvo! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi,all! Vaniel of Lothlorian here.
Very happy to have joined a Kinship. I have been playing MMO's for a long time, I played L2 for 2-1/2 years; Have played; 9Dragons;Shaiya;Guildwars; Anarchy...and probably some more, as I Beta-tested quite a few games.
I'm fairly new to LOTR, My main[Vaniel-Hunter] is lvl26. My ALTS[Cynfala-Burg] [Elanil-Captain] [Azynel-Lore-Master] are all around lvl16. I learned in L2, that if you want good equipment, you need to craft it yourself, so all my ALTS are already Journeyman crafters. (Woodworker) (Weaponsmith) (Tailor) (Scholar).
The guild I was in in L2 was into RP, so I am looking forward to some Dwarf-bashing..lol.., and some great discussions around the campfire.
Be happy to make items for people, or boil some hides for you.
Whew...got long-winded there...
My main is currently cleaning out the Lone-Lands..See you all in game!

Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Elan sila luman omentielvo!   Elan sila luman omentielvo! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 pm

"Sorry that word is not in the dictionary," is your title, roughly translated? (At least, that is what the translator I used provided me with.)

Greetings, Vaniel! It is good to find another that is also into role playing and has been around MMOs for some time. We both are the same level, so perhaps we will Fellowship together. Smile

Very kind of you to offer to make items as well! We've had a few people already offer their services, so it's lovely to have such a range of people willing to be so helpful. Very Happy

We have a few people now that seem to be role players in addition, so later on, as our Kinship grows, I will have to set up a role playing event for us to all meet!
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Eleena
Ainu
Ainu

Female
Number of posts : 18
Character Name : Eleena
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Elan sila luman omentielvo!   Elan sila luman omentielvo! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi, Vaniel! Welcome! Definitely a pleasure to meet you. Love seeing more and more of our members coming onto the forums here as the kinship grows. It's a great place to chat, especially since we have people in all time zones. I tend to keep weird hours myself at times and have yet to see an hour of the day or night that we did not have kinspeople online. We have some great people on board and I am sure fun times are ahead. Looking forward to meeting you in game. I'm always on Eleena. Give a /wave if you see me running through the neighborhood.

Eleena
Back to top Go down
Vaniel

Male
Number of posts : 4
Character Name : Vaniel
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Elan sila luman omentielvo!   Elan sila luman omentielvo! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I have yet to meet any of the players online.. I give a shout every time I sign on, but have yet to get a "hello" back??
The "Title" is Quenya; it means "A star shines upon our meeting"
Hope to Fellowship with some of the Kinship soon.
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Elan sila luman omentielvo!   Elan sila luman omentielvo! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:39 am

Oh! lol That phrase was then not in the dictionary. XD hehe I have heard that saying before even. =)

Sorry not everyone says hi, Vaniel. I noticed that for some reason, not a lot of people in the Kinship are big talkers. I'm not sure if they're all busy questing or what. It'd be nice to acquire more talkative members in the future. Smile

Hope to see you in game soon!
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elan sila luman omentielvo!   Elan sila luman omentielvo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Ainur :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: