Song of the Ainur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the Ainur

The LotRO Kinship on the Landroval server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Snowhawk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowhawk
Ainu
Ainu

Male
Number of posts : 14
Character Name : Snowhawk
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Greetings from Snowhawk Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Snowhawk   Greetings from Snowhawk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:01 am

Greetings to Song of the Ainur,

I happen to be looking through the kinship listings on the LOTRO forums and your kinship name caught my eye. I began reading the post, and my interest grew into visiting your website, which I might add is well done. Easy to navigate and such. But I did want to stop by and say hello, and that I hope that your kinship grows into what you desire to see it become. I know this is pretty random, but I did want to say something. It's great to see new kinships come about, and I wish you and yours the very best in your ventures. If you have need and something that I can help your members with, please don't hesitate to ask. I was just really taken in by your concept and ideals. You can reach me ingame

Snowhawk 50 Burg
Zoomis 50 LM
Dilly 50 Hunter
Loomis 20 Champ
Shines 50 Captain
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Snowhawk   Greetings from Snowhawk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:11 am

Wow, well thank you very much for your kind words and encouragement. Thanks, also, for the well-wishes! I indeed hope we grow to become everything I've wanted. It will take time, I'm sure, just as every Kinship does, but with some patience and a bit of hope and luck, I think we'll be just fine. Smile

I will most certainly have to add you to my friends list in-game. I appreciate your offer of help very much! It seems you've been playing for quite some time now to have multiple 50's, so I'm sure there is much that I myself can learn from you, even if it's so little as asking a question concerning something about the game.

Thank you again, Snowhawk! I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Snowhawk
Ainu
Ainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Snowhawk   Greetings from Snowhawk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Please do add me to your friends list. All questions are worth asking no matter how small, I have many vocations at GM and a few working their way towards. So I would be glad to help your kinship with crafting needs also.

I just love LOTRO, love the players on Landroval and like to help out where I can. I am part of a kinship called Edge, and we are primarly an end-game raiding kinship. So when a new kinship catches my eye, like this one has, I like to be able to give them a kick start if there is a need. Most Kinship on LOTRO as you may well know do not last for more than a few weeks, if that. So I encourage you all to keep with it, continue to recruit quality players.

So if there are crafting needs, please let me know. I can't promise I can get them all in a timely manner, but will get them. And before you ask how much....there is no cost, just supply the materials needed and that's about it. If you have a specific request, contact me ingame and I will let you know what you need.

And please, do not hesitate to ask for help. I started at closed beta, and have seen many players struggle because they couldn't get the help they needed. Asking in OOC or Advice can sometimes be hit or miss. Again I know this is random, but your alls kinship did catch my eye, and it looks like it could be a long lasting one, I just want to help you all to that goal. I assure you, no under lying motives here, I do this from time to time when I new kinship is created and seems to be on the right track.

Snowhawk
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Snowhawk   Greetings from Snowhawk Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:18 pm

I would be glad and grateful to call upon you for our crafting needs. That could be very useful. I know I personally am sometimes in need of crafters, especially if the item I'm looking for isn't on the Auction House (or is simply priced far too high). And thank you very much! I will have to remember that.

I agree -- LOTRO is a wonderful MMO, and my very favorite. (I've tried, in varying amounts, Star Wars Galaxies, The Matrix Online, City of Heroes, and World of Warcraft - yet I prefer this one most.) For the most part, it would appear that the maturity level of players is higher than that of an average MMO. Not to mention, there are so many more nice people, even on the forums! And that is quite a rare thing.

I actually may have heard of Edge. Sounds as if it's pretty serious and respectable. I know what you mean about other Kinships falling through. Its sad, and I was part of a small one for a bit. I think once the leaders give up, then the Kinship is really just doomed thereafter. I do plan on sticking with this one though, and I'm proud to be leader! I hope we make it far and acquire many honorable people as we progress.

So you have been playing for a long time then! Close beta? Wow. Ha, I know exactly what you mean about asking in those channels -- I suppose it just depends on who's online. I'm glad we have someone to turn to if ever we need anything. I don't suspect any hidden motives, as I can't see what those would be! But I'm glad that our Kinship has managed to get your attention. It's good to have friends outside the Kinship as well.
Back to top Go down
Snowhawk
Ainu
Ainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Snowhawk   Greetings from Snowhawk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:31 am

I don't see a recruitment thread, if you could direct me to that, I would like to add two toons that don't have in kinships, to SOTA. A 31 minstrel and 20 Champ. If you wouldn't mind that is. I don't know how you feel about having people with two kinships, but I wouldn't mind joining for no other reason other than to help you all get going. Anyway, let me know please and if not, that's no problem at all and I understand Smile

Snow
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Snowhawk   Greetings from Snowhawk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 am

I would be honored and grateful to add your two characters to our Kinship, Snowhawk. Smile That would be wonderful! I appreciate any help I can get, especially from someone as experienced as yourself. You certainly have my gratitude. Whenever you are on those characters, you know mine, so feel free to send me a tell and I will send you an invite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Snowhawk   Greetings from Snowhawk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Snowhawk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Ainur :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: