Song of the Ainur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the Ainur

The LotRO Kinship on the Landroval server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Eleena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleena
Ainu
Ainu

Female
Number of posts : 18
Character Name : Eleena
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Introducing Eleena Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Eleena   Introducing Eleena Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Hi, all! I just joined the kin today at the Recruitment Faire and thought I should introduce myself. I'm feeling really good about joining and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Currently, I'm spending most of my time running around the fields of the Shire and Bree, collecting resources to support my auction house shopping habit. Be sure to wave if you see me running by. Will post a bio soon.

Eleena
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Introducing Eleena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Eleena   Introducing Eleena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:42 am

Hey, Eleena! It's wonderful to have you with us, as I'm sure others will agree. Very Happy We seem to share a lot of the same views in relation to the game, so that's perfect! I was glad to have made it out to the Recruitment Faire. (Tony/Premo and I were actually grocery shopping hehe when it started, and by the time we got back to the apartment, it was already an hour into the Faire or so. I was helping him put away groceries at lightning speed, thanks to my energy drink I had gotten with him at the gas station prior. I didn't want to miss out!) Smile

I hope that your auction house spending goes well and that you're able to find everything you need. I've pretty much finished up at the Shire and Bree, though I do own a home in the Bree homesteads. I'm mainly in the Lone-Lands at this moment, but Premo can be found in the Shire, and soon Bree once he finishes up there.
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Eleena
Ainu
Ainu

Female
Number of posts : 18
Character Name : Eleena
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Introducing Eleena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Eleena   Introducing Eleena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi, Iluwen! Quest-wise I should be in the Lone Lands too, but those orcs just make the neighborhood look so run-down and unfriendly. *wink* The Shire and Bree are great for my prospecting and my prospecting is great for fianacing my tailoring -- and shopping -- so it all works out just fine. I've been running around with my "kinswoman" tag up, by the way. First title I've ever really wanted to wear. Nice being on board.

Eleena
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Introducing Eleena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Eleena   Introducing Eleena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:00 pm

hehe I certainly can agree with you there! Breeland and the Shire both are a bit easier on the eyes than the Lone-Lands. Oh and yes! They do make for excellent places for prospecting. Makes sense there, then. Very Happy Ah and lovely! ^_^ I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Introducing Eleena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Eleena   Introducing Eleena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Eleena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Ainur :: Off-Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: