Song of the Ainur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the Ainur

The LotRO Kinship on the Landroval server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to SotA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Welcome to SotA! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to SotA!   Welcome to SotA! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Hello and welcome new members of Song of the Ainur! I hope you managed to find a place of your liking here among us. We strive to become a close-knit group of like-minded folk that actively engage socially within the Kinship channel. We also would like to bring together people of all walks of the Lord of the Rings Online so that they may team up and form Fellowships together to help one another through the same quests.

More than anything, I'd like people to be happy and comfortable and content with whatever Kinship they are in. If they feel they are lost or out of place wherever they may be, then it is my belief that they should not feel obligated to stay in a place that does not suit them, whether that be with some other Kinship or our very own. (Though if you do join us and decide to leave, please do not be afraid to say goodbye! It's rather rude to just drop out.) I would hope that we can develop a great place for anybody looking for a Kinship, and so that is our goal!
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/

Welcome to SotA!
Page 1 of 1