Song of the Ainur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the Ainur

The LotRO Kinship on the Landroval server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ettenmoors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The Ettenmoors Empty
PostSubject: The Ettenmoors   The Ettenmoors Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Has anyone gotten into PvMP yet?

I've created a couple of Creeps (a warg and a spider), though haven't done a whole lot with them yet. I'd like to quest more there with my warg (Bullgash), but it seems every time I log in, I'm constantly getting killed by Freeps. I personally would just like to play as a monster - I think it's a really cool idea! I wish it were safer to though, or at least easier to find other beginning players looking to do the same quests. Even though you're level 50, it's still hard or next to impossible starting out to kill 2 NPCs at a time, which makes questing really difficult. But you need to quest in order to purchase upgrades with your DP! And sheesh, things are expensive! I'd love to someday be a great warg with the Fifteenth Look, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Titarian
Ainu
Ainu

Male
Number of posts : 10
Character Name : Titarian
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Ettenmoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ettenmoors   The Ettenmoors Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:30 am

I created something, but as of right now I'm definitely more interested in leveling up my Champion as opposed to PvMP. With that said if you need help just holler.
Back to top Go down
Iluwen
Leader
Leader
Iluwen

Female
Number of posts : 71
Character Name : Iluwen
Level : 29
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-Master
Vocation : Explorer
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The Ettenmoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ettenmoors   The Ettenmoors Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:37 am

Thanks! I too feel I should be at least 50 before really concentrating a lot of my efforts into PvMP. I love to sit back and enjoy the game though, but, especially as a Kinship leader, people tend to respect you better if you've reached level 50, which is my ultimate intent.
Back to top Go down
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

The Ettenmoors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ettenmoors   The Ettenmoors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ettenmoors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Song of the Ainur :: Lord of the Rings Online :: Monster Play-
Jump to: